Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Hurworth-on-Tees, County Durham
Permanent (Part time)
17 May 2021
24 May 2021
Working under the Lead Phase Coach and Head of Coaching, you will be expected to plan, deliver, and evaluate coaching sessions in line with the Club’s coaching framework.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing individual support to selected players, producing Individual Learning Plans and maintaining records via our PMA (Performance Management System), ensuring the requirements of our EPPP Category 1 status are met. Developing close links to all academy departments will be critical to succeeding in this role. Match day attendance will also be a fundamental part of this role.
• Hold a UEFA B Licence (Level 3).
• Have completed the FA Youth Award (Advanced Youth Award would be advantageous).
• Have experience of working with youth players in a professional football club. A professional playing career would be advantageous.
• Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate excellent organisation skills.
• Ideally have experience of using a variety of computer software packages, including the PMA (Performance Management Application).
• Adopt a flexible approach to working hours, being prepared to work predominately on evenings and weekends.
• Be eligible to work in the UK.
A Basic First Aid for Sport (BFAS) qualification would be advantageous, as well as a full driving licence and use of a vehicle. The salary will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.