Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Academy Physiotherapist | Greenock Morton FC | UK
The post holder will oversee the delivery of all aspects of the medical provision within the Youth Academy programme across all age groups. This will be achieved in collaboration with all coaching staff and consultation with Head of the Youth Academy as appropriate.
- Ensure that the Physiotherapy support plan is implemented utilising research and methodologies.
- Liaise with the Head of youth in the development of appropriate In-service Coach Education in the area of Physiotherapy and First Aid to ensure that all age groups benefit from its application.
- Perform regular physiotherapy assessment of youth players at regular times throughout the season.
- Perform an injury clinic for a minimum of 1 night per week for Academy injuries
- Maintain a database of all injuries and problems
- Work with football coaches to develop practices that incorporate physical, technical, tactical and mental components to ensure that training time maximises parameters as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Educate youth players and their parents/guardians on how to prepare, condition and recover like athletes through planned structured sessions.
- Where appropriate work with other support staff and services, to assist with injury prevention as well as treatment
- Be conversant with and ensure compliance to all club policies
- Lead departmental meetings, attend CPD, as required, and contribute to multi-disciplinary meetings.
- If necessary, provide support to the first-team management and coaching staff.
- CSP registered physiotherapist.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy.
- Extensive manual therapy skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in injury prevention and rehabilitation using movement dysfunction analysis and re-training principles.
The post holder must at all times…
- Conduct themselves with the highest levels of integrity and discretion.
- Ensure that their communication, both written and verbal, is of the highest standard.
- Be aware of – and maintain – the high standards required of this key position