Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
This role requires a dedicated and organised individual who is committed and keen to progress within a growing medical team. Opportunities for in-house CPD, with other members of the Club’s Performance & Medical Department, are available throughout the season. Working for Hull City Academy also provides further prospects for national and international travel over the course of the year.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide emergency pitch cover for evening/weekend academy games, tournaments and training sessions. Candidates should possess good communication skills as they will be required to liaise with other physiotherapists regarding all player injuries and assist in the handover to coaches and parents regarding any medical matters which may arise. Legally binding accurate notes will be produced in keeping with HCPC and CSP standards documented via the PMA system.
Candidates must hold HCPC and CSP membership and a BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy. A current, valid ITMMiF/IFAS is desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of EPPP and requirements working in an academy setting
- Experience of elite sport, preferably football, is advantageous
- Previous experience of using the PMA system (desirable)
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic
- A commitment to offering world class support services to young, aspiring footballers
- An understanding of the impact of growth and maturation from a medical perspective in youth athletes