Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist
Exeter City Football Club seeks to ensure the safety, safeguarding and wellbeing of all children, young people and adults at risk who engage in its activities.
We are a supporter owned club through the Exeter City Supporters’ Trust and under Trust ownership Exeter City Football Club has gone from strength to strength. We are looking to recruit an Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist to work with our youth players (age group ranging between 8 – 16 years) for 1 to 3 training sessions per week as well as on match days of a weekend.
The successful applicant will be required to provide pitch-side emergency aid and acute injury management at training sessions and fixtures for our youth players and deliver evening injury clinics for Academy youth players.
Successful applicants must adhere to our Code of Conduct and uphold and demonstrate the values, standards and behaviours expected by Exeter City Football Club both inside & outside the Club.
• Type of Contract: Casual – Fixed Term (May 2021 – July 2022)
• Hourly Rate: Competitive, discussed at interview
• Job Title: Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist
• Department: Academy Medical
• Reporting to: Academy Head of Medicine and Sport ScienceKey Tasks:
• Provide pitch-side emergency aid at training and games.
• Provide accurate injury assessment, diagnosis and rehabilitation to Academy players.
• Maintain contemporaneous records of all injuries sustained by Academy players using the PMA.
• Support the sport science and medicine programme.
• Support injury prevention and athletic development programmes.
• Maintain players medical records in line with company policy and GDPR requirements.
• A degree in Physiotherapy/Sports Therapy/Sports rehabilitation.
• To have completed the FA ITMiFF qualification (desirable but not essential, successful candidate will be placed on the course by ECFC).
• To have a current DBS check (applied for through the Club).
• To have a full driving licence.
• Have recent and relevant experience working experience.
• Have effective & efficient communication skills at all levels.
• Be personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
• Be willing to engage in and undertake Continued Professional Development (CPD).