Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Sheffield United FC Academy are committed to being one of the best and innovative developers of talent in the country; to Out Run, Out Fight, Out Play the opposition. Several exciting opportunities have arisen to join our progressive Coaching team. We are looking to appoint three part time Assistant Coaches to work with our U9 – U16 Academy players. Applicants must be able to deliver high intensity sessions through their ability to connect with the players. The Assistant Coach will support the wider coaching team, using their knowledge of football and development to enhance and guide the academy players whilst delivering a coaching programme in accordance with the Club’s wider playing philosophy.
• To support the age specific Part Time Academy Coach and Lead Phase Coach to deliver an age specific coaching programme for players in the Academy.
• Supporting a suitable games programme to underpin the coaching programme.
• To take part in internal CPD sessions and work with the Head of Coaching on developing an individual Development Action Plan.
• Complete the Coaching Competency Framework
• Play a key role in the release and retention process for signed players within your specific age group.
• In conjunction with the MDT, manage the process of player performance reviews.
• To support and develop ILP Programmes with players in your specific age group.
• Minimum UEFA B Coaching Award
• FA Youth Modules 1,2,3
• Experience of coaching young players
• Experience in Youth Phase Development
• Experience of working within an Academy setting.
• FA First Aid (Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football)
• FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
• This role requires a DBS check.
• Organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills:
o ability to communicate with parents/guardians.
o ability to communicate with players of all age ranges.
o ability to communicate with coaches across all phases.
• To have played to Academy level or beyond.