Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Assistant First Team Analyst
Coventry City Football Club are looking for a talented individual to join our Performance Analysis Department to drive the delivery of elite level analysis throughout the organisation.
Job Location: Sky Blue Lodge Training Ground, Leamington Road, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Coventry, CV8 3FL.
Contract Type: Permanent/ Full time.
Closing Date: 21/05/2021
Reporting into the Head of Performance Analysis, the successful candidate will play a vital role supporting the provision of detailed pre and post-match analysis for the first team. They will be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, have a high level knowledge of football tactics and experience with industry specific software.
- Supporting the pre-match, match day and post match analysis process as directed the manager, coaching staff and Head of Analysis.
- Working daily with the analysis department to maintain and update long-term analysis projects, present key findings and support ad hoc requests.
- Offering support to other departments at the training facility.
- Support the analysis delivery to the club’s Under-23 team.
The successful candidate will have strong desire to learn and develop their analytical skills whilst showing a passion around the impact performance analysis can have on athlete and team development.
BSc in Performance Analysis, Sport Science or other related subjects.
- Experience with video capture, coding, and presentation software and an understanding of how they support both live and pre/post match processes (SportsCode, Keynote, etc).
- Clear and informative presentation skills (Keynote, Powerpoint, etc).
- High level of tactical/ technical knowledge within an elite level environment.