Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Assistant Performance Analyst Internship
Chippenham Town FC (National League South) are looking for someone with a key
interest for tactical and technical performance development to join the club in the role of
Assistant Performance Analyst within the Academy. This is an excellent opportunity for the
successful individual to join a great set up and gain invaluable experience into the world of
Performance Analysis. Unfortunately, expenses cannot be reimbursed. This would be a parttime placement with variable hours.
• Time – flexible working hours including on site at games and training and work from
• Travel – Training will usually be at Beversbrook Sports Facility, SN11 9FL and
home games at Chippenham Town Football Club, SN14 6LR. Public transport and/or
cycling is an option but driving is recommended if possible.
• Football knowledge – An understanding of the technical and tactical elements of
football will aid your ability to become integrated within the team, but it is not
• Computer skills – Specialist software will be taught if necessary, sound computer
skills in a range of software is needed for this role. Preferably some experience with
Performance Analysis and Data Visualisation software.
• Personality – The person will be required to work under pressure, to tight deadlines
whilst high professional standards remain. They will need to communicate well with
staff and players to provide the insights necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Live filming of games and training.
• Live and post-match coding.
• Maintenance of databases to show best practices and assess performance
developments over time.
• Feedback to coaches and players regarding bespoke tasks and more regular tasks also.