Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Casual Academy Development Centre Coaches
Hull City Academy are currently seeking to recruit multiple Casual Development Centre Coaches for one of the Hull, York and Grimsby areas to assist in the preparation and development of players for the Academy Talent Pathway. The successful applicant(s) will be expected to deliver the technical programme for the Academy Development Centres, enhancing the individual development of players within the programme.
The main objective of this role is to assist on the planning, delivery and review of the coaching programme as per the Hull City Academy philosophy as well as to manage/ coach a variety of age groups at each development centre; all player reviews are expected to be completed every 12 weeks.
- The management of Centre of Development Squads and all related administration.
- The planning & delivery of coaching sessions, within the Academy’s Centre of Development technical programme.
- Ensure all coaching sessions and games follow the Academy’s philosophies.
- Maintain current UEFA Coaching Qualification.
- Completion of FA Youth Awards.
- Attend all Academy Meetings when required.
- Attend CPD as and when required.
- FA Level 2 Coaching Badge
- Valid FA Safeguarding Certificate
- Valid FA EFAiF Emergency Aid
- Youth Module 1 and Youth Module 2
- Experience of working with players aged between U7s-U14s
- UEFA B Licence (Desirable)
- Available to work a minimum of two evenings a week (from 5pm onwards).
- Willingness to work unsociable hours and weekends.
- Work well as part of an Academy Team.
- Ability to build & maintain local relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development.
- Focused on individual player development.
- Willing to follow and promote the Club football philosophy.
- An understanding of how children learn.