Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Children’s Academy Coach
- Attend all matches and agreed training sessions allocated for your designated age group
• Delivering coaching sessions in line with the academy’s philosophy and structure.
• Overseeing match day organisation.
• Liaise with parents, formally through parental interviews and informally when appropriate.
• Ensure all players required are fully briefed regarding match day or training arrangements.
• Attend Child Protection training and adhere to all policy pertaining to Child Protection.
• Ensure kit and equipment is safeguarded, maintained and available.
• Submit training session planners & match reports by agreed deadlines issued by the academy.
• Assist with the production of formal assessment profiles.
• Make recommendations regarding the retention/release of players and trialists.
• Make the Head of Youth Pathway aware of any possible problems as soon as possible.
• Attend all in-service training arranged by the SFA/SPFL or Greenock Morton FC, if deemed appropriate by the Director of Youth.
• Maintain your personal continuous professional development.
• Abide by all guidelines, code of conduct and agreements set down by Greenock Morton Football Club.