Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Coach for U-15 football team in Blackburn, UK
Role: To work with the U15 age group and develop players through the Academy programme to transition through the age groups. Through both team and individualised sessions, games and other aspects of the programme, to ensure players are supported in their learning and development that aligns to the Academy philosophy and programme.
- UEFA A Licence;
- Youth Modules 1-3 and Assessment;
- FA AYA (or working towards);
- FA Safeguarding; and
- FA First Aid.
- Effective management and development of young players in a professional youth system;
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding/child protection policies and procedures;
- Knowledge of various training models within the Academy;
- Curriculums for varying age groups through the Academy system;
- Knowledge of player development models and the key strategies and methods to implement these for young players;
- Knowledge of specific attributes that players require to transition within an Academy system, linked to Talent ID