Job Title :
High performance coaches for football program in Ireland
The High Performance regional coach will solely focus on the development of elite players, coach education and support of elite coaches in their region, progressing to the national teams and working in conjunction with the National League clubs and leagues.
We are now looking for the Regional Coaches for the following regions:
- Region 5: Kerry, Limerick, North Tipperary, Clare - 2 positions
- Region 8: Mayo, Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon, Galway - 2 positions
- Region 7: Donegal - 1 position
- At a minimum the UEFA A Diploma preferably the UEFA Elite Youth A Diploma.
- Passion for the job.
- Open to change.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Player Development Pathway, FAI Coach Education
- Pathway and Underage National Leagues.
- Eye for detail, punctual, reliable & accountable.
- Strategic thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Creating a High Performance Culture in all areas of the role.
- Needs to be IT proficient with high competency in Microsoft Office 365, which includes Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Positive outlook & energetic.
- Pro-active & demanding.
- Excellent work ethic & flexible to working hours.
- Team- player.
- Coach Education delivery.
- Elite player development & talent identification.
- Management and coaching of underage elite players.
- Providing leadership.