Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join the Scouting & Recruitment department at Norwich City Football Club. The successful candidate will play a leading role in the identification and recruitment of talent through the application of data analytics within the scouting & recruitment process. This is a unique opportunity that will allow the successful candidate to have a significant impact within an elite football environment.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop data infrastructure, cloud-based data storage solutions and integrations to automate processes & optimise delivery of data.
- Create automated statistical reports & tools using business intelligence software and/or web applications to support the scouting and recruitment process.
- Create bespoke data visualisations.
- Play an active role in the identification of players from senior and emerging talent markets.
- Develop statistical models and metrics to support the identification of talent in line with our playing philosophy and positional requirements.
- Utilise tracking data (x&y) and freeze-frame positional data to develop contextual metrics in line with our playing philosophy and positional requirements.
- Innovate and develop new methods to Identify talent.
- Translate data into valuable insights for deci