Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
First Team Recruitment Analyst
The First Team Recruitment Analyst main role is to support the recruitment process of players for the first team. They will report directly to the Head of Performance Analysis.
- To play a leading role in identifying, assessing, and tracking players using modern scouting methods across designated leagues and against the LOFC player profiles.
- To produce videos and detailed text dossiers on players highlighted as potential targets.
- To create, manage and present data comparisons on players highlighted as having the potential to sign for LOFC.
- Maintain a dynamic shortlist on players meeting the agreed criteria.
- Coordinate scouts to attend relevant fixtures and monitor their reporting.
- Management of all scouting databases.
- Conduct due diligence to support the recommendations of players to sign.
- Liaise with key staff to provide detailed insights on players during recruitment meetings.
- A good knowledge of the EFL and other suitable markets.
- Demonstrates a good level of technical and tactical knowledge.
- Excellent ability of using modern technology and various analysis tools to draw conclusions.
- Must be driven to work within a Performance Analysis department to supports the Club’s recruitment processes.
- Experience of working in a similar role in a professional football environment.
- Able to build relationships internally with key staff and externally with a network of contacts.
- Excellent IT skills (Hudl SportsCode, MS Office, Tableau etc).
- Passionate about player recruitment.
- Able to organise their own time independently in a proactive manner.
- Fully committed to working unsociable hours and travelling.
- FA Talent Identification qualifications
- A full clean driving license