Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Goal keeping Coach (England Deaf Women’s Team)
To coach the goalkeepers within the Women’s Deaf Senior programme; advise with selection of players; and assist with delivery and coordination of tournament preparation.
- Oversee goalkeeping coaching within the deaf women’s senior programmes;
- To support with talent selection programmes for deaf women’s 11 a side programmes;
- Assist with planning for training camps and tournament preparation;
- Understanding of the utilisation of performance analysis both in training and competition to analyse individuals and teams, as well as the gathering of intelligence of world’s best and key opposition;
- Understanding of The FA Four Corner Model and how it applies to deaf football and creating learning environments for players to accelerate their development;
- Assist with the delivery of an athlete review form for all athletes within the programmes and monitor KPIs and targets;
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
What we can offer you
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
- Track record of coaching in elite coaching programmes
- Proven ability to manage and implement GK coaching programmes and talent selection;
- Significant experience of working in elite women’s football environments with goalkeepers
- UEFA B Goalkeeping License
- UEFA B Coaching License.
- Experience of working in a high performance sport environment.
- Knowledge of the international deaf football game and the trends in the game
- Experience of working in the deaf football environments and managing programmes and staff
- FA Licensed Coach
- FA Coaching Disabled Footballers course
- FA Coaching Deaf Footballers Course
- British Sign Language Level 1 or 2
- UEFA A Goalkeeping License