Job Title :
Boys Head Basketball Coach
full time / part time
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Public Employees' Retirement System are provided to Classified employees who work at least half time (20 hours per week) or more in a regular position and to Certified employees with a .50 FTE or greater contract.
- Prior coaching experience in high school basketball.
- Knowledge and experience of basketball, strong communication and organization skills required.
- Ability to plan and implement a program of developmental activities and competitive performances for a high school basketball program.
- Ability to clearly express needs and ideals, obtain the commitment of others, and anticipate and lead the critical details necessary for a successful program.
- Ability and willingness to communicate and work with principals and other school activity sponsors.
- Ability to involve and communicate with parents and participants.