Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Head Coach – Football & Education
Fulham FC Foundation are looking for an enthusiastic, student athlete focused, Head Coach to deliver our Football and Education programme to young people aged 16-19. The programme works alongside a 6th form Academy and provides student athletes with the opportunity to train and compete on a full- time basis, as well as completing studies.
In this role, you will be lead on all training sessions and match days for the teams for the 2021/22 season and will require a flexible attitude to working hours and tasks. You will be an accomplished deliverer with previous experience of coaching this age group. You will possess strong administrational skills in order to complete all aspects of the role including:
- Planning and implementation of a developmental coaching syllabus
- Supporting individuals towards academic and performance-based outcomes
- Leading the coaching team to achieve wider programme objectives
- Succession planning and student athlete recruitment
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting
In addition to the football component of the role, you will be responsible for supporting student athletes in their wider studies, ensuring academic progress towards target grades.
- FA Level 3 (UEFA B) in Football Coaching Qualification
- FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
- FA First Aid Certificate
- Working with young people in an educational environment