Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Head of Goalkeeping
The club is seeking a head of goalkeeping for their youth academy with an immediate start date.
This is a brilliant opportunity for any goalkeeping coaches out there looking to work within a professional football club competing in Project Brave whilst progressing their SFA coaching pathway further.
The Head of Goalkeeping must hold the UEFA Goalkeeping A Licence (Level 4) or Scottish FA Goalkeeping Basic Licence (Level 3) minimally.
- To provide necessary coaching for groups under their control.
- To produce a weekly analysis of matches played and training learning outcomes
- To develop a positive relationship with the parents of the goalkeepers in our programme.
- To assist in identification and recruitment of goalkeepers
- To identify the goalkeepers available for each match and training session, ensuring responsibility is with each individual player to confirm his availability.
- To liaise with team coaches regarding the inclusion of trialists in their squad, while ensuring each trialist is fully notified of all relevant details regarding coaching sessions/matches to be attended.
- Guiding the goalkeepers on the club’s philosophy of healthy lifestyle, diet, drug awareness, education and code of conduct.
- Delivering coaching sessions in line with the academy’s philosophy and structure.
- Liaise with parents, formally through parental interviews and informally when appropriate.
- Ensure all players required are fully briefed regarding match day or training arrangements.
- Attend Child Protection training and adhere to all policy pertaining to Child Protection.
- Ensure kit and equipment is safeguarded, maintained and available.
- Submit training session planners by agreed deadlines issued by the academy.
- Assist with the production of formal assessment profiles.
- Make recommendations regarding the retention/release of players and trialists.
- Make the Head of Youth aware of any possible problems as soon as possible.
- Attend all in-service training arranged by the SFA/SPFL or Greenock Morton FC, if deemed appropriate by the Director of Youth.
- Maintain your personal continuous professional development.
- Abide by all guidelines, code of conduct and agreements set down by Greenock Morton Football Club.