Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Sheffield United Football Club are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Head Physiotherapist to join our Elite Performance team within the First Team. The successful candidate should be self-motivated, progressive thinking and driven by both personal development and that of the players in our First Team.
• Manage the team of physiotherapists responsible for all medical matters relating to all players within the First Team squad, including development, organisation and implementation of the treatment and rehabilitation programmes for all players.
• To work as part of an integrated and progressive human performance team including physiotherapists, sport scientists and conditioning coaches to optimise player physical development, performance and agility.
• To be responsible for the medical issues of the First Team squad on match days including pre-match medical preparation, the provision of “on field” first aid treatment and the post-match medical recovery.
• Co-ordinate orthopaedic, bio-mechanical, ophthalmic and podiatric screening of all players, as part of a prevention of injury programme.
• To undertake sonography diagnosis for First Team players and where requested to provide sonography support, diagnosis and advice for First Team players.
• Employ evidence-based practise during treatment aligned with objective return to play markers following standardised RTP pathways f