Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Level 3 Football and Education Tutor
Wigan Athletic Community Trust is looking to appoint a Level 3 Football and Education Tutor to deliver a Level 3 BTEC to 16-19 year olds.
The successful candidate will manage and lead all aspects of the Community Trust’s Level 3 Football and Education programme including recruitment, teaching and coaching cohort learners between the ages of 16-19.
Length of contract: Full time – Permanent
- Ensure all lessons, including the planning, preparation and assessment of, are delivered to the standard required by funding partners and external verifiers.
- Embed Maths and English across the delivery of all classroom lessons and activities and be on site during GCSE delivery, to increase achievement in these subjects.
- Maintain a positive learning environment and use behaviour management procedures as appropriate.
- Support learners with progression routes and develop employability skills.
- Manage the Level 3 Football and Education learners involvement in the EFL Community and Education Alliance, organising fixtures and friendlies.
- Organise and deliver a football coaching programme to support the learners involvement in the EFL Community and Education Football Alliance League.
- Provide teaching cover in case of holidays and sickness for other training and skills programmes delivered by the Community Trust.
- The ability to inspire and motivate students from a range of diverse and sometimes challenging backgrounds.
- A PGCE in further education and relevant and current subject knowledge of sport coaching.
- Experience of teaching within further education (can be gained through PGCE).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to plan and organise own workload effectively.
- Ability to empathise with students and also challenge negative behaviours.