Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Physiotherapist for football academy in Bournemouth, England
Role: To be an integrated member of the AFC Bournemouth Academy medical team, providing evidence-basedadvice, treatment, and medical assistance to players in the Foundation and Youth Development Phases
• BSs (Hons) Degree in Physiotherapy or Sports Therapy.
• A member of the CSP and HCPC or Society of Sports Therapists.
• Up to date ITMMiF (Intermediate Trauma Medical Management in Football) qualification.
• A good understanding of long-term athletic development and its implications for the Multi-Disciplinary approach across the Elite Player Performance Pathway.
• Experience of working with elite developing athletes
• Evidence of Continued Professional Development (CPD) Portfolio
• Up to date FA Safeguarding Children certificate
• Prior to commencement, an Enhanced DBS will be required