Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
• Providing home and away pitch-side medical cover at Sunday fixtures across pre-Academy, Foundation and Youth phase age groups (U9 – U16), covering at least 2 matches per month.
• To utilise PMA to generate injury reports, individual WRP, SOAP notes and general medical notes including clinical assessment and RTP pathway.
• Covering the evening clinic and Saturday matches, and covering Foundation and Youth Phase tournaments where required.
• Liaising with the medical staff and wider Elite Performance team in the treatment and management of injured players.
• To partake in the weekly Continued Professional Development (CPD) of Sports Physiotherapy Programme, including compulsory pitch-side/trauma teaching session.
This role places a strong emphasis on the ability to cover the pitch-side of our Sunday matches and this will be the priority within the role.
• Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy/Society of Sports Therapists.
• Member of the HCPC/SST.
• Experience in working in a musculoskeletal setting.
• To hold a criminal record check through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
• Prior experience of working pitch-side and pitch-side qualification (ITMMiF or equivalent).
• Previous experience with the Premier League PMA.
• Full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.