Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Physiotherapist for Wales Football Association
The role of Women’s Lead Physiotherapist will have overall responsibility for the management and leadership of physiotherapy care offered across all the women’s squads, senior’s, U19’s, U17’s, U16’s and U15’s girls.
This will include providing expertise in all aspects of sports medicine, physiotherapy and performance support to players and coaching staff in the development team squads.
• Degree in Physiotherapy
• MCSP, HPC Registered
• MSc/PGD/PGC in Sports and Exercise Medicine/Physiotherapy
• Relevant pitch-side trauma qualification
• Experience of working in a senior role within a professional club Academy or development squad, and/or working with elite athletes, male and female.
• Experience of a leadership role that required elite athlete management.
• Experience of strategic planning with evidence of vision and imagination.
• Proven record of achieving outcomes in terms of individual player improvements in fitness, conditioning and injury prevention.
• Knowledge and experience of safeguarding and elite player wellbeing and mental health.