Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Regional Coordinator (Central Europe)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Play Your Part):
• Strategic and operational oversight of the Central Europe scouting provision.
• Facilitate communication through the scout management tiers.
• Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts within clubs in your designated region including Sports Directors, Academy Managers, Coaches, Agents, and other key stakeholders.
• Ensure all records of workstreams are accurately maintained.
• Present & cascade knowledge in accordance with department operational timelines.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (Here to Win):
• 5 Weekly matches (minimum)
• Information gathered meets the department performance standard.
• Regional operations align with department strategy.
• High-level football knowledge, displayed by either coaching qualifications, prior scouting or professional playing experience.
• High computer literacy including Microsoft Office and scouting specific systems/databases.
• Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
• Drive and energy – demonstrates enthusiasm and is personally committed to achieving set objectives and uses own initiative to do so.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal and written English, (especially report writing).
• Excellent interpersonal skills to establish relationships with team members and third parties.
• A high level of confidentiality, reliability and attention to detail.
• Domiciled, with right to work, in Germany.
• Valid Passport and driving licence.
• Minimum 3 years’ scouting experience at a professional level in an elite sports environment, including management of a regio