Job Title :
Strength & Conditioning Coach for football academy in Swansea, Wales
Swansea City is seeking a lead strength and conditioning coach to join the club's academy setup.
• Bachelor's degree (2: 1 minimum) in Sport and Exercise Science or sports related discipline.
• Master's degree in a Strength and Conditioning or related.
• Hold or currently undertaking BASES Accreditation.
• Attendance of UKSCA Workshops
• Experience of working in a strength and conditioning setting with young elite
• Experience of working in a football academy.
• Valid FA First Aid and or Basic First Aid for Sport Qualification
• FA Safeguarding certificate.
• Excellent understanding of monitoring and managing peak height velocity.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a multidisciplinary team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Empathy with young people and their challenges
• A dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual