Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
U18 Lead Coach
To lead the implementation and delivery of the Under-18 coaching programme, and to drive individual player development through an intense and diverse coaching programme, utilising different areas of the Academy Management Team where possible.
• To ensure the Safeguarding, Welfare and Support of all Academy players is of the highest standard.
• To drive the culture of Salford City day-in, day-out, ensuring to build strong working relationships with different departments.
• Develop and maintain a positive learning environment to maximise each player’s learning potential.
• To deliver the Academy weekly coaching programme to the Under-18s squad, ensuring the Academy Football Philosophy is present in each session.
• Document session planning and evaluation of each player using the Performance Management Tool (PMA).
• Liaise and work with the SEP Co-ordinator and Education Officer to ensure player progress through their apprentice scheme.
• Be a member of the Academy Management Team (AMT)
• Drive and manage the Individual Player Development Plans throughout the season, ensuring a structured process is followed that challenges players consistently.
• To utilise the Multi-Disciplinary Team to identify individual player strengths and areas of improvement, with a view to implementing a joined-up approach to developing these areas.
• Lead and monitor the Professional Development Phase Player Review process.
• Utilise analysis tools where necessary to develop the individual, unit and team.
• Along with the AMT manage day-to-day activities of the Under- 18s squad.
• Set an example to players and ensure they conform to rules and guidelines.
• Contribute to the Scouting and Recruitment process where appropriate.
• Ensure all administrative duties are carried out to a high standard and completed on time.